If you’re a teacher interested in this project, click here for instructions.
Hey 7th graders!
Here are the details for step one of your project.
Click on the link to watch these three PSA’s, or maybe find a few on your own. Then answer the following questions with your partner in your journal.
- What made this PSA effective?
- What was the focus?
- What was the approach (humor, scare-tactics, thoughtful, inspiring?)
- Who was the intended audience?
Now focus on your advocacy cause. Answer the following questions.
- What are some of your fierce wonderings about your issue (list at least 5)?
- What will be the focus of your PSA (include facts and figures)?
- What will be your approach?
- Who is your intended audience?
Now get started! Create an outline of your PSA script and then share it with me before you begin filming!